Using this quick guide, you can rate the seo equity of a client’s website. This is a basic seo audit but includes important aspects every website should analyse:
- Analyse the website’s content and list keyword opportunities which appear frequently.
- Check URL structure (shorter, readable and more memorable url structures are better).
- Add titles/meta descriptions to all pages.
- Analyse internal/external links.
- Optimise images to include alt tags.
- Check for duplicate site content, broken links, code quality (structure and empty code), mobile-friendliness and page load speed.
- Backlink profile for quality and risk potential.
- Access authority and trust scores.
- Review their social media presence and signals.
- Construct a competitive backlink analysis.
Following these steps, you can provide a basic review of any website’s seo.