Gameo & The Sapling Forums
April 2017 – Present [ SEO Blogger ]
• Owner of the sapling forums, created using a proboards bespoke cpanel, hobby project and interest – http://www.thesaplingforums.com.
• SEO & content writing/blogging at Gameo – http://gameo.uk
Claims Advisory Group
Oct 2013 – April 2017 [ Operations Support Admin ]
• Worked as a team to organise, maintain and audit documents using bespoke software.
• Solved problems regarding clients claims, sorted accounts, dealt with official bank responses.
• Assisted other departments when required with tasks such as:
– Cleansing PPI claims, contacting the client to gather relevant information.
– Prepping post to be scanned.
– Managing & keeping important spreadsheet documents up to date.
• Answering telephone calls. Liasing with clients to obtain account information.
Interactive Games Design
July 2009 – October 2013 [ University of Gloucestershire ]
• Studied Interactive Games Design at the University of Gloucestershire and graduated with a 2:1.
• Included 3DS Max modelling & rendering, IT in Society theory work and web design.
June 2009 – July 2013 [ Charity shop volunteer worker ]
• Independently re-organised stock room to ensure all products were categorised and easily accessible.
• Managed tills and professionally dealt with customers.
• Handled customer queries professionally and maintained a tidy and clean environment.
Software and IT
• Extensive experience in using Microsoft windows operating system.
• Secretarial skills such as:
– Content writing.
– Document management.
– Processing confidential documents under the Data Protection Act.
• Polite, friendly and reliable.
University of Gloucestershire [Cheltenham]
Bsc (Hons) Interactive Games DesignBsc (Hons) Interactive Games Design [ B/B Grade: 2:1 ]
– 2009 – 2013
Wellsway Sixth Form [Bristol]
3 A Levels:
– Media Studies
– Art & Design
Wellsway School [Bristol]
– 2 As, 5 Bs and 2 Cs
• Maintaining a video game based forum.
• Ebay selling